Our Commitment to Privacy
The Types of Information We Collect & The Ways We Use Information
1. Aggregate Information. The Site automatically collects the IP address (but not the email address) of all visitors to our Site. The Site also tracks the pages within our Site that you view, the date and time you view those pages and various other Site statistics. Google also provides anonymous audience data including age range, gender and interests. To view the audience data information shared or opt out, visit Google Ads Settings. This information does not identify you personally. We use this information to help us evaluate visitor traffic patterns and improve our Site by making it more responsive to the needs of visitors.
2. Personal Information. We collect personal information such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, date of birth (where permitted by law) and other information, in connection with services and products available or described on the client Site when you choose to provide such information. By providing personal information into any of the above areas, you grant us permission to use such information for our business purposes including, without limitation, contacting you regarding employment opportunities or product offers, promotions and or contests. Further, we may contact you about selected employment positions, products, services, companies and events that we think may interest you or to contact you regarding your requests, questions, comments or other information you have provided. If you later decide you do not want your information to be used in these ways, please let us know through the opt-out procedures described below. By providing the personal information of a person other than yourself or that of an entity into any of the above areas, you are solely responsible for obtaining from such person or entity any and all required rights, releases, consents, clearances, licenses, and other authorizations necessary to exploit and otherwise use their information (the “Clearances”). By submitting such information, you represent and warrant to The Kelley Williamson Companies and that all required Clearances have been obtained and the Kelley Williamson Companies are entitled to rely on the same.
3. Cookies. We may track your visit to our Site by giving you HTML “cookies” when you enter. Cookies are pieces of information that websites transfer to your computer’s hard drive or shares with your computer’s temporary memory for record-keeping purposes. Our cookies do not store personal information. Cookies allow us to save preferences for you to make visiting our Site easier. Cookies also help us to collect anonymous click-stream data for tracking visitor trends and patterns. Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. If you prefer, you can reset your browser either to notify you when you have received a cookie or to refuse to accept cookies. You should understand that certain areas of our Site may not function properly if you set your browser not to accept cookies.
How We Disclose Information We Collect
How We Protect Your Information
1. Information Security. The Kelley Williamson Companies do not warrant the security of your information. However, we utilize encryption and/or security software to safeguard the confidentiality of personal information we collect from unauthorized access or disclosure and accidental loss, alteration or destruction.
2. Evaluation of Information Protection Practices. Periodically, our operations and business practices are reviewed for compliance with corporate policies and procedures governing the security, confidentiality and quality of information.
3. Employee Access to Your Information. In general, our business practices limit employee access to personal information and limit the use and disclosure of such information to authorized persons, processes and transactions.
We are sensitive to the need to protect the privacy of children who use the Internet. We will not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen (13) consistent with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act. If we become aware that a child under the age of thirteen (13) has provided personal information to us through our Site, we will delete it from our files. If you are under the age of thirteen (13), please do not attempt to provide any personal information on our Site. If you are a parent or legal guardian of someone under the age of thirteen (13) whom you believe has submitted personal information to us, please contact us at email@example.com and we will take appropriate steps to remove such information from our files.
The Kelley Williamson Companies routinely retain electronic messages and uses encryption/security software, but The Kelley Williamson Companies cannot completely ensure the security and privacy of electronic messaging communications to and from The Kelley Williamson Companies. These communications could be intercepted without your knowledge and permission. If you are concerned about your privacy, we suggest that you do not use electronic messaging to provide information to us that you consider sensitive or confidential.
Release and Limitations
By using the Site you release Kelley Williamson Companies from and agree that The Kelley Williamson Companies are not responsible for: (i) any disclosure of personal information made by you to a third party through your use of the Site; (ii) any disclosure of personal information obtained illegally from us; or (iii) any accidental disclosure of personal information made by us.
How to Contact Us